Friday, 10 July 2015

TOP 10 HOT VERSES BY YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS

TOP 10 HOT VERSES IN RAP HISTORY
1.EMINEM


I just wanted to skip school and rap, used to mop floors
Flip burgers and wash dishes while I wrote rhymes trying to get props for 'em
'Cause I took book-smarts and swapped for 'em
They were sleeping, I made them stop snorin'
Made them break out the popcorn
Now I've been hip hop in its tip top form
Since N.W.A. was blaring through my car windows leaning on the horn
Screaming "f**k the police" like cop porn
Flipped rap on its ear like I dropped coin
F**k top 5, b***h, I'm top 4
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an evil twin, so who the f**k you think that's 3rd and that 4th spot's for? "-EVIL TWIN

    

2.YELAWOLF



"Two men stand, one's gotta go
One falls down to the ground, one walks down to the road
Momma better call the police
Now he's screaming no
Took a buckshot to the chest with a rock salt shell and he's moving slow
All this blood has spilled, enough to give a penguin chills
Hot enough to make a potato smoke at the tip of a hollowed steel
In the valley of the hollowed field
In the valley of the hollowed 'til
This ain't a figment of my imagination buddy, this is where I live Bama!"-POP THE TRUNK


3.LIL WAYNE


I don't owe you like two vowels
But I would like for you to pay me by the hour
Ha ha, and I'd rather be pushing flowers
Than to be in the pen sharing showers
Ha, Tony told us this world was ours
and the Bible told us every girl was sour
don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
boy I got so many bitches like I'm Michael Lowry
even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me
Motherf***er I say life ain't shit without me
Chrome lips poking out the coup look like it's pouting
I do what I do and you do what you can do about it B**ch
I could turn a crack rock into a mountain, dare me
Don't you compare me 'cause there ain't nobody near me"-A MILLI


4. BIG SEAN

" Reminiscin' all listening to 50 fifty times a day
Back when tenth grade was like 50 days away
Tryin' to get paid 50 ways a day
Used to put 50 on the layaway, now my closet 50 shades of grey
Twenty six and I done lived a life time a few times
From futons to Grey Poupon's
In church tryin' to get a little savings, yeah coupon
I spit that A1 every day, I'm hittin' new primes
Now the stakes high, niggas surprised at the new lines
Takin' down my number like "you still ain't got a new line?"
Naw it's the same, we been laborin' for years
I know it took way longer than nine months, but fuck it, it's all in due time
I turned a blunt to a roach with dreams of bein' a Beatle though
Don't want to, I need to, gotta learn to keep it cerebral
When you come up in a place where everyone got a piece but ain't peaceful
This is just part one, wait 'til the sequel"-DETROIT VS EVERYBODY

5.DRAKE

"My classmates, they went on to be chartered accountants
Or work with their parents, but thinkin’ back on how they treated me
My high school reunion might be worth an appearance
Make everybody have to go through security clearance"-POUND CAKE

6. 2 CHAINZ

"What goes around comes around like a hula hoop. Hair weave killa I'll show up to your funeral
All this work I need a cubicle. Clear coat cuticle. Different color diamonds like a rubrics cube
If this was New Edition, I'll be Bobby Brown. Put the check over your head and call it Nike Town
How could I be down? Free Boosie, wipe me down. My credit card is black and proud
I've been trapping since roxies had the ankles out. I'm going to the money and I took the paper route
Uh Yeh, I'm hood approved and I'm street tested. You a nobody; anorexic
If you stay next to me you're close to a blessing. So, I'm guessin' I could get arrested for aggravated flexin' with all this ice on. My mic on, I apply pressure like a python. And everybody know this that body flow; bench press, cardio. They try to cramp a nigga style like a Charlie horse
Yeh, they plot on you, and they drop on ya. I put a Glock to your eye and call it glaucoma
Bow! From 30 nights of sipping dirty Sprite. I call this shit Bluetooth because I don't need a mic."-BET CYPHER 2011


7.KENDRICK LAMAR

















" And I'm not sure why I'm infatuated with death / My imagination is surely an aggravation of threats / That can come about, ’cause the tongue is mighty powerful / And I can name a list of your favorites that probably vouch / Maybe cause I'm a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death / Really stuck in the schema of wonderin' when I'mma rest."-SING ABOUT ME

8.NICKI MINAJ
































"Pull up in the monster / Automobile gangster / With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka / Yeah I’m in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka / You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer / OK first things first I’ll eat your brains / Then I’mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs / ‘Cause that’s what a motherf***ing monster do"-MONSTER

9.ICE CUBE















"Ice Cube is down with the P.E./
Now every single bitch wanna see me/
Big Daddy is smooth word to mother/
Let's check out a flick that exploits the color/
Roaming through Hollywood late at night/
Red and blue lights, what a common sight/
Pulled to the curb, getting played like a sucker/
Don't fight the power...[gunshot]..the motherf****r"-BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN

10.DR DRE
















"Ya'll know me still the same OG
But I been low key
Hated on by most these niggas
With no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys
No boats, no snowmobiles and no ski's
Mad at me cause
I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries
Got a crib with a studio and it's all full of tracks
To add to the wall full of plaques
Hanging up in the office in back of my house like trophies
But ya'll think I'm gonna let my dough freeze
Ho Please
You better bow down on both knees
Who you think taught you to smoke trees
Who you think brought you the o' G's
Eazy-E's Ice Cube's and D.O.C's and Snoop D O double G's"-FORGOT ABOUT DRE


-
WANT TO HEAR THESE IN CRISP QUALITY?
 
"People aren't hearing all the music "Artists and producers work hard in the studio perfecting their sound. But people can't really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can't handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line, the music doesn't move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear, and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do "

Get Yours Today - http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/



No comments:

Post a Comment